First Presbyterian Church sits on the corner of Fifth and Washington Streets, in the downtown district of Burlington, IA. The church congregation purchased this lot back in 1845, and its first building was completed in 1848. This present building was built in 1888, using Iowa limestone. The open bell tower is 120 feet high. First Presbyterian Church is in The Heritage Hill Historic District. The Church is lighted at night through the Burlington Lightscape Project.
Photo taken with iPhone 6, July 2018.
Copyright retained by Amber John. No reproduction rights are granted to the buyer. Work may not be reproduced in any form without written consent of Amber John.