This Victorian Gothic structure was built between 1868-1869, and its stones quarried on the site it stands. It served at the home for St. Paul's German Methodist Episcopal Church until 1925. It also housed the Church of the Nazarene from 1938-1968. The Art Guild purchased and used the facility as the Arts for Living Center, and it is now currently occupied by Majestic Estates, as a wedding venue. The building was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1977. This building is lit through the Burlington Lightscape Project.
Photo taken with iPhone 6, December 2018.
Copyright retained by Amber John. No reproduction rights are granted to the buyer. Work may not be reproduced in any form without written consent of Amber John.